- Game 1:vs Druid ( Played first)
- Game 2:vs Hunter ( Extra card)
"I honestly have no idea if this was a clueless first time player or an amazing arena hunter aggro deck. I won at 1 life despite T1 Hungry crab."
- Game 3:vs Mage ( Extra card)
"TWO wolfriders in the first 5 turns??"
- Game 4:vs Priest ( Played first)
- Game 5:vs Warlock ( Extra card)
"Crazily obsessed with taunt creatures"
- Game 6:vs Warlock ( Extra card)
- Game 7:vs Druid ( Extra card)
- Game 8:vs Shaman ( Played first)
- Game 9:vs Mage ( Played first)
"Terrible opening hand, plus faced 3x mana wyrm and 2x water elemental"
- Game 10:vs Druid ( Extra card)
- Game 11:vs Mage ( Played first)
- Game 12:vs Hunter ( Played first)
"OTH + Raid leader combo to kill from nowhere turn before lethal."
Card RarityCommon: 24 (80%)
Rare: 6 (20%)
Card TypesMinion: 21 (70%)
Spell: 8 (27%)
Weapon: 1 (3%)
"Dust" value: 1560This value is a simplistic way of comparing decks based on the rarity of the cards you got. It's a just sum of the dust cost it would theoretically take to build this deck (with basic cards treated as commons).
If you'd like to vote for your preferred picks and/or make comments on the picks that were made, please sign in to your Arena Mastery account, or create one
if you don't have one already
General draft comments/feedback
Now that you've seen the whole draft, leave a comment about what you thought.
This arena doesn't have a note or a link.